- 15 Glen Rd, North Branford, CT 06471
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1249 Sqft
- Enjoy one level living in this charming ranch, located on a side street, in the Cedar Lake Association. The first thing you'll notice when you open the front door is the beautiful slate flagstone floor that welcomes you in. The spacious living room has hardwood floors, large windows, and a wood burning fireplace to keep you warm on cool fall evenings. The eat-in kitchen has lovely wooden cabinets, is freshly painted, and can be updated to your personal style. The hallway offers plenty of closet space for coats, lin ...
- 36 Sunset Hill Dr, Branford, CT 06405
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2543 Sqft
- Beautifully updated four-bedroom home is in a very desirable Pine Orchard neighborhood. The home has been improved with newer kitchen and baths and there are gleaming hardwood floors throughout. In addition to the formal living room and dining room the remodeled kitchen has a breakfast bar and spot for breakfast table. There is a first-floor office which due to its location in the floor plan, could easily be a first- floor bedroom adjoining the full bath. A very large mudroom opens to the two-car attached garage an ...
- 36 Lincoln St, North Haven, CT 06473
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1452 Sqft
- Enjoy the charm and comforts of a well-kept 1940Âs Cape-style home, located in the quaint New England town of North Haven. This home offers original wood floors, a wood burning fireplace, a first floor bedroom or den, an additional private office, and a first floor half bath. The updated kitchen has gorgeous granite counter tops, an island with plenty of storage, a gas stove, and a bright and sunny window above the kitchen sink. The dining room is open to the kitchen and offers a classic built-in hutch and a Tif ...
- 100 S Hoop Pole Rd, Guilford, CT 06437
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1939 Sqft
- This Custom built, expanded, cape has exceptional privacy. Set back from the road the house site is level and boasts gardens and play lawn areas. The gravel driveway has lots of area for parking. This home, a classic cape cod style home, has been expanded to include a very large rear addition. The first floor master bedroom with closet, cathedral ceiling and dramatic windows could also function as a great room as a multipurpose space., . The rest of the first floor includes a large, eat-in, kitchen with access t ...
- 379 Whitfield St Unit D7, Guilford, CT 06437
- · 1056 Sqft
- Come and enjoy a beautiful New England shoreline town - Guilford, Connecticut - and all it has to offer! You may own this 55 foot dockominium and moor your boat at the beautiful Guilford Yacht Club, situated on the West River with easy access to Long Island Sound. The club is walking distance to shopping and downtown which features the historic Guilford Green. Enjoy restaurants, book stores and a lovely place to walk and view antique homes. The club offers a swimming pool, tennis, dining, space for event rental, an ...
- 146 Buffalo Bay, Madison, CT 06443
- 9 Beds · 4 Baths · 3217 Sqft
- Three weeks are available: Available date at $3,500 per week: September 20-27, September 27- October 11. Spacious, shingle style home is located on the Connecticut shore, roughly a twenty-minute drive east of New Haven, approximately halfway between Guilford and Madison. The front porch is just a few steps from a quiet beach on Long Island Sound. This large home can sleep 19 people. All linens and kitchen equipment provided. The first floor has: Living Room ...