- 379 Whitfield St Unit D7, Guilford, CT 06437
- · 1056 Sqft
- Come and enjoy a beautiful New England shoreline town - Guilford, Connecticut - and all it has to offer! You may own this 55 foot dockominium and moor your boat at the beautiful Guilford Yacht Club, situated on the West River with easy access to Long Island Sound. The club is walking distance to shopping and downtown which features the historic Guilford Green. Enjoy restaurants, book stores and a lovely place to walk and view antique homes. The club offers a swimming pool, tennis, dining, space for event rental, an ...
- 77 Broad St, Guilford, CT 06437
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2929 Sqft
- Built in 1743 by Isaac Stowe this five bay home with 12/12 sash windows and the six light transom over the front door is a beautiful example of a Guilford Colonial Home. The center chimney home sits slightly up from the street and is enhanced by luxuriant and tasteful landscaping. The home was restored/renovated and enlarged in 2002 creating a home that is so comfortable to live in and has retained its original charm. There are four wood burning fireplaces including the large Keeping Room fireplace with two bee h ...
- 69 Hudson St, East Haven, CT 06512
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 946 Sqft
- Turn-key, charming 3 bedroom ranch in desirable neighborhood in East Haven. Many updates were made in 2012 and the home has been very well maintained since then. The large eat-in kitchen was part of the 2012 renovation and has granite countertops and beautiful tile surround. The current owners have finished the majority of the lower level, including the addition of a second full bathroom, a family room, a large laundry room with an abundance of built-in closet space, and a bonus room that would be perfect as an off ...
- 1739 Great Hill Rd, Guilford, CT 06437
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1394 Sqft
- Delightful home in North Guilford has a great feeling of space and light. The kitchen and baths have been remodeled and all the windows are thermopane. The house has central Air conditioning ans Warm Air heat. The great room and kitchen open out to an over-sized deck that looks out oven the valley. The main floor of this ranch style home has two bedrooms and two baths. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet with W/D hook-ups, and a lovely master bathroom.the other bedroom has a large. walk-in closet and access t ...
- 1203 Durham Rd, Madison, CT 06443
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2102 Sqft
- A turn into the private lane starts the feeling of peaceful relaxation. The enclave of unique, contemporary, homes is nestled in a lightly wooded area which abuts 14 acres of land trust property. Turning the corner and entering the sun filled clearing that is the house site Â you know this is a special place. The light filled contemporary home, with lots of glass, balconies and decks has an open floor plan that is warm and great for entertaining. The great kitchen with tons of storage looks into the great room and ...
- 65 Broad St, Guilford, CT 06437
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3132 Sqft
- Located on Broad Street this lovely light-filled Queen Anne style home is rarely seen in town with the covered front porch and spindlework detail. An arched window and two-story bay are Italianate features that add interest. The back half of the house is newer and provides dramatic, big spaces, on the 1st and 2nd floors. This home is in wonderful condition and is up-to-date w/newer heat and AC systems, city water and natural gas. Upon entering the house there is a tranquil library with built-in book shelves. Next ...
- 146 Colonial Rd, Guilford, CT 06437
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3374 Sqft
- Peace and Tranquility define this contemporary styled colonial at the entry to Sachem's Head area. Surrounded by woods the open lawn is enhanced by perennial gardens, an inground pool, and spacious ground level deck. In the house, though listed as a 4 bedroom home there are many more places to sleep (or have offices or studios). The kitchen, with chef's gas range, is filled with light, has a wood burning fireplace and large center island. The home has a wonderful great room with built-in bookcases, custom windows ...
- 70 Mill Stone Dr, Guilford, CT 06437
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3162 Sqft
- ÂLive Streaming Showings AvailableÂ Searching for a forever home or a stunning weekend oasis? This home is the answer to your prayers. Beautifully appointed inside and out. An easy commute to Yale in New Haven or Wesleyan in Middletown, minutes to the historic Guilford Center & the beaches on Long Island Sound & a short walk to a seasonal farmers market. This custom-built house is in on a cul-de-sac street. The Foyer, w/cherry floors & crown molding, extends into the formal living room, w/fireplace, & dining room ...
- 122 Broad St, Guilford, CT 06437
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 6834 Sqft
- Gracious 2, 210 sf apartment on 2nd floor of 1874 vintage home. 3 Bedroom, 2 updated baths, large Living room Dining room, fully appliances kitchen, study and laundry room with washer and dryer. Abundant attic storage. All utilities except phone and cable included. No smokers/no pets. View of historic Guilford green. Easy access to library, shopping, community center. Because apartment is above church offices, noise levels to be kept down. Excellent credit and references required. One parking spot for over night pa ...